Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Art of Sales Workshop Speaker: Judiet Dere



How many times have you said, "I can't sell" or "I don't like to sell."

Most people don't like to sell. But everyone has to sell at some point in their life. Don't be afraid of it. Just learn the art of sales. Join NAAAP-Seattle on Wed, May 11, 6:30-8pm at the Wing Luke Museum for a fun, interactive workshop on how to sell.

The workshop will feature three experienced sales people who will share their secrets.

Judiet Dere worked in insurance for seven years before she started her own State Farm agency in 2009. She graduated with a degree in Business Administration from the University of Washington.

Who are your mentors and what are great lessons you learned from them?
Barry Rutten is my AFC and I also consider him my mentor. Barry has helped me improve greatly on my financial services by having simple well-structured conversations with my clients. State Farm Agent David Lo was my field development Agent when I was a training Agent. He told me that starting your own business will take a lot of your time and energy, but you need to make sure your family always comes first.

Why do you think it’s important to know how to sell?

I really don’t consider myself as a salesperson. I do believe it’s important to know how to build relationships with clients so that they will trust you and want your help. Every client is different and we need to take the time to understand what is important to them to be able to know how to help them.

You may reach Judiet at: judiet@dereinsurance.com

If you have any questions about the workshop, please contact NAAAP-Seattle Professional Development Chair Michael Okimura: michael.okimura@naaapseattle.org

No comments:

Post a Comment